Go back to catalogue
SVI 5 Suspension Fluid
Product Code: 05120
- Extremely high viscosity index to maintain damping at elevated temperatures whilst ensuring correct suspension operation at low temperatures.
- Stable under pressure and are compatible with air, nitrogen or argon-charged suspension systems.
- Suitable for use in cartridge forks, particularly SVI 5 (Cartridge 01).
- Should the need for more precise damping be required, the SVI Suspension Fluids range is fully compatible and will mix easily.
- Excellent anti-wear protection and high resistance to water contamination and degradation.
- Excellent performance and longer service life, especially under extreme conditions of use such as racing.
Please Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Depending on the range, Rock Oil products are available in multiple sizes, including 400ml aerosols and 1L / 4L / 5L / 20L / 210L / bulk containers.