Motorcycle Lubricants for all disciplines
In 2022 Rock Oil will be working with:
Road– Circuit & Road Race
- Vision Track Kawasaki – Kawasaki ZX-10R / A premier Superbike team that we have worked with for 10 years now. This year they welcome back former champion Leon Haslam to the British Championship
- Oxford Racing Ducati – Our 3rd year with this premier Ducati Superbike Team. They are amongst the favourites for the championship.
- InCompetition Aprilia - RSV4RF / The 4th year of a partnership with this well established Superstock team.
- Tai Woffinden - 500cc Single Cylinder Speedway Bike / 3 time World Speedway Champion and long standing supported rider.
Off Road – Motocross, Enduro & Trials
- Crendon Honda Racing - Honda CRF450R & CRF250R / Official Honda MX Team
- MRS Sherco Trial & Enduro Team
- Dougie Lampkin - Vertigo Trials
- FastEddie Enduro Events - Sponsorship of full Enduro events plus the Fasteddie World Enduro Team
- RAW Enduro Series - Title Sponsorship plus support of RAW riders
- Along with many other teams and competitors in various disciplines.
Rock Oil's continued involvement with all forms of two wheeled racing ensures that all products from Synthesis premium engine oil through to ancillary products such as chain lube are fully tested in the extremes of competition.
With today's modern race and road bikes, lubricants have to work harder than ever to ensure optimum performance and reliability. To achieve these demanding criteria, Rock Oil has succeeded in developing a sophisticated range of products to cater for every application to include all 2 & 4 stroke machines. The motorcycle range covers race and road bikes, off road bikes and both modern and classic scooters.
Using the correct lubricant is essential in ensuring the long term reliability and protection of your engine. Every Rock Oil product is engineered to perform a specific task, assuring you of the highest performance for your own individual requirement. Our lubricants meet the very latest approvals including JASO MA & MA2 – the only certified motorcycle only specifications.