PPM HYDRAULIC OIL
- Shows less change in viscosity over a wide temperature scale than conventional hydraulic oils
- Longer life with excellent oxidation stability
- Reduced wear and high corrosion resistance
- Detergent chemistry ensures hydraulic systems are kept clean and deposit free
- Good anti-foam characteristics
- Good seal compatibility
NOTE: PPM Hydraulic Oil is NOT suitable where zinc-free oils are specified, for example, where silver-plated components are present.
Parker Denison HF-0
Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010
DIN 51524 PART 3 (incl. 1 & 2)
MAG IAS P-69, P-68, P-70
Bosch Rexroth RD90220
ISO 11158 HV & HM
ASTM D6158 HM
PPM HYDRAULIC OIL fully meets the technical requirements of POCLAIN equipment where CASE MS 1230 or MAT 3509 are recommended.