Go back to catalogue
HFD-U 46 HYDRAULIC OIL
Product Code: 00541
- Lower flammability than mineral oils
- Readily biodegradable – >60% after 28 days when tested in OECD 301 B (CO2 evolution test)
- Excellent viscosity/temperature characteristics – minimum change of viscosity with variation in operating temperature, giving true ‘multigrade’ characteristics
Pump anti-wear protection similar to mineral hydraulic oils
- Low flammability maintained during the life of the fluid
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Compatible with mineral oil and most materials/seals specified for use with mineral oils (not natural rubber)
Performance Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
Classification HFDU according to ISO 6743-4
ISO 12922 Specifications for fire-resistant hydraulic fluids – category HFDU
The European Communities Mines Safety Commission 7th Report – Requirements for less flammable fluids (‘7th Luxembourg Report’)
Please Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Depending on the range, Rock Oil products are available in multiple sizes, including 400ml aerosols and 1L / 4L / 5L / 20L / 210L / bulk containers.