ROCK OIL NEWS
Introducing Synthesis Xtra Life 0W-30: Ultimate Engine Protection for Volkswagen Group Vehicles
We are excited to announce the launch of our newest addition to our Automotive range of high-efficiency lubricants: Synthesis Xtra Life 0W-30. Developed in-house by the Rock Oil R&D team, this is a long-life, ultra-high performance, advanced synthetic engine oil designed to provide exceptional cleaning power, wear protection and performance.
Synthesis Xtra Life is suitable for all passenger cars and light van petrol and diesel-powered vehicles where performance and viscosity grades are appropriate. It is primarily intended for use in VAG Group (Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, VW) vehicles where the quoted performance specifications (including VW 504.00 / 507.00 & Mercedes MB 229.52 amongst others) are required including compatibility use with VAG long-life variable service interval regime.
- Suitable for all driving styles from stop/start city traffic to high-speed motorway cruising
- Reduced deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability allowing extended drain interval protection
- Excellent after-treatment device compatibility, specifically DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), GPF (Gasoline Particulate Filter) and TWC (Three Way Catalyst)
- Enhanced low-temperature capabilities for quick cold weather starting and ultra-fast protection
- Significant performance ‘reserve’ over quoted specifications to effectively combat extreme operating conditions